A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haley Minnehan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haley Minnehan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Minnehan graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Minnehan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Cottonwood
- St. Mary`s Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haley Jill Minnehan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Haley J. Minnehan practice?
- Dr. Haley Minnehan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Haley Minnehan practices Family Medicine near Cottonwood, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Kamiah, ID.
See Cottonwood Primary Care Doctors.