Dr. Haley Neef Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Haley Neef?

November 30th, 2013

False Diagnosis Made my Child Sicker! Terrible!

I don't know where to begin with this doctor. She gave my son an MRI claiming he had cyclical and abodominal migraines and a potential brain tumor. I told her and other staff REPEATEDLY that my 4 year old was not having migraine headaches. He never once grabbed his head (he is verbal enough to tell me that he needs a bucket to vomit, that his head hurts and so forth and never once complained or acted as though he had a headache). He would vomit for hours repeatedly and fall asleep again immediately. A child having an abdominal migraine would not be able to fall asleep immediately after vomiting. He would have been groping his head or belly for a lengthy period of time or ANY period of time, to say the least. COMPLETELY IGNORED ALL I HAD TO SAY. I insisted the problem was internal. I begged them to do further investigation. I asked her (AND DR. LOPEZ HEAD OF THE DEPARTMENT EEEK!) to investigate further and asked what other treatment would be done. THEY SAID THEY WOULD DO NO OTHER INVESTIGATION WHATSOEVER AND IF THE VOMITTING CONTINUED THEY WOULD CONTINUE TO INCREASE THE MEDS THEY PRESCRIBED HIM, WHICH WAS AN ALLERGY MED WITH YELLOW 6 FOOD DYE! GROSS!!! I made three phone calls to them BEGGING them to investigate further and their response was ZERO RETURN PHONE CALLS to me as well as a LETTER TWO MONTHS LATER MIND YOU, (NOT EVEN A PHONE CALL!!!) denying my son health care and saying he was banned from the U of M clinic because my phone calls were 'disruptive' as quoted from the letter and there was a break-down in the doctor/patient relationship because I asked them to take responsibility for neglecting the welfare of my child. I HAVE ALL IN WRITING should they attempt to dispute this as well as a phone record of the three calls placed to them that were ignored. I asked Dr. Neef if allergies or metals from vaccinations could be a problem and, much like in the other review, she had to look up in her computer how high lead levels have to be to in order to be considered harmful. This is information that should be common knowledge to ANY pediatrician or doctor dealing with children. Worse yet, It turns out that my son has nothing other than a simple enzyme production/detox problem that was determined by another doctor in a SIMPLE BLOOD TEST!!! In other words, Dr. Neef pumped my child full of medication, to be INCREASED with no further investigation whatsoever and knocked him out and gave him an MRI (this is a four year old child mind you!!!) to a child with a DETOX problem. Her incorrect diagnosis not only was unhelpful but made my child sicker than prior to the visit. His vomitting episodes increased when he was on the medication they prescribed and her answer to that was to continue to pump him full of MORE of the medication that was making him sick rather than lookat other options. Totally arrogant and refuses to listen to anything that is not in her computer. So, so awful. My only wish is that they had zero stars as an option here.

July 13th, 2013

STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR!!!

This doctor is among the worst I have ever seen! Please do NOT take your child to see this woman. She will not listen to anything you have to say and will make assumptions based upon information she finds in her computer system rather than a real diagnosis of any sort. She poked my child for all of about 2 minutes, looked in her computer a few times, and made a diagnosis based upon information I could have found on google myself!!! My child has been on medication she prescribed for nearly two months with NO IMPROVEMENT as she said there would be. Her diagnosis was incorrect and when she was informed of this SHE HAS MADE NO FOLLOW UP CALL WITH ME FOR TWO MONTHS!!! SHE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT CHILDREN AND ONLY CARES ABOUT GETTING PAID! Parents and children beware!!! If you disagree with her in any way she will write you off as a neurotic parent and insult you. Don't waste your time or money. She cannot pull a diagnosis out of a wet paper bag unless she can find it on google!!!

April 13th, 2013

Best GI Ped. Doctor!!!

Doctor Neef , is an amazing doctor she take the time to hear what you have to say and she answers all your questions so you can understand them. Even when she has not been in the office she has taken time out of her schedule to follow up with my son. Would Highly recommend her for a GI doctor.

December 14th, 2015