A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haley Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haley Wagner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haley Wagner, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wagner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Waxahachie
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haley Elyse Wagner DO is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Haley E. Wagner practice?
- Dr. Haley Wagner has 1 office location.
Dr. Haley Wagner practices Pediatrics near Waxahachie, TX.
See Waxahachie Pediatricians.