A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Halford Holte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Halford Holte, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Holte graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Holte has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Benewah Comm Hosp, St Maries, Id
- Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children`s Hsp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Halford Brian Holte MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Halford B. Holte practice?
- Dr. Halford Holte has 1 office location.
Dr. Halford Holte practices Diagnostic Radiology near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Radiologists.