A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Halford Holte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holte
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Holte Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Halford Holte, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Holte graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Holte has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Benewah Comm Hosp, St Maries, Id
- Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children`s Hsp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Halford Brian Holte MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Halford B. Holte practice?
- Dr. Halford Holte has 1 office location.
Dr. Halford Holte practices Diagnostic Radiology near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Radiologists.