A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hali Hammer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hali Hammer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hali Hammer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hammer graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Hammer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hali Hammer MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hali Hammer practice?
- Dr. Hali Hammer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hali Hammer practices Family Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Family Physicians.