Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Halil Mutlu
Dr. Halil Mutlu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Springfield, MA, with another office in Springfield, MA. His specialties include Hospitalist and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mutlu is affiliated with Baystate Medical Center, St Peter's Hospital and St Peters Health Care Services. He speaks English.
Dr. Halil Mutlu has the following 2 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Halil Mutlu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, MA.
Dr. Nada Nasser
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Springfield, MA 0 mi19
Dr. Madhurita Bakshi
Springfield, MA 0 mi18
Dr. Marshal Fox
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Springfield, MA 0 mi17