Dr. Halima El-Moslimany MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

December 6th, 2015
Dr. El-Moslimany is the easiest doctor I've ever spoken with, and I trust her implicitly.

April 10th, 2012
Wonderful
She was the only doctor to accurately diagnose my mother's seizures and dementia. Since we have started seeing her mom's seizures have stopped and the medicine she prescribed for her dementia has helped immensely. We are very pleased with her kindness and compassion and the whole office staff is pleasant and courteous.

April 1st, 2011
Amazing
Dr, Halima El-Moslimany is the most wonderful doctor you will ever find. She is compasionate, down to earth, and amazingly brilliant! She diagnosed me on the first visit which was after seeing many other doctors who could not figure out the problem. She did all the right tests,worked with my other doctors and without giving me false hopes, she reasured me that I would be OK and helped me deal with my handicaps. I can't say enough good things about her without writing a book!!! And I've thought about it!!!

March 11th, 2011
Lost without her....
I actually suffered permanent nerve damage in both of my hands and arms, because two other doctors misdiagnosed me. The first md diagnosed me with fibromyalgia, and the second one told me I needed to see a professional to help me control my anxiety. Three years later, the pain and paresthesia had continued and worsened, and I finally got the gumption up to ask for see Dr. El-Moslimany.I don't even really know where to begin. She was so thorough and accurate. She treated me as a whole person, ordered several tests and a nerve conduction study... and said that we were going to get to the bottom of this. As I mentioned before, there is some function that I will never recover. That said; Dr. El-Moslimany has done a wonderful job of making sure that I retain as much use and regain as much function as possible. I have had two surgeries since her diagnosis. IF DOCTOR EL-MOSLIMANY HAD NEVER TREATED ME, MY QUALITY OF LIFE WOULD BE MISERABLE RIGHT NOW! I can honestly say that I trust this woman with my life. She is brilliant.... and she will never treat you like you're not.

August 27th, 2008
But where is she now???I Miss her
THe one and only neurologist who made headway "pardon" on my debilitating migraines. One day the office canceled a scheduled appt. and subsequent were postponed. I needed an emergency Rx and was finally told that she no longer worked at Crystal Run!