Dr. Halima Ghafoor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Halima Ghafoor?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 18th, 2017

Uncaring and arrogant

Always disheveled and insensitive.Staff is horriffying to deal with.One of her assistants stole the weight loss shots and only gave b12 shots for 6 months to the paying customers.She dosent monitor the weight loss program.I was never even weigbed.

May 18th, 2017

Scam artist

This was my doctor for years,she never noticed I was diabetic.I was on the weight loss program for over a year a d sge. NEVER saw me herself or did bloodwork or i would have been diagnosed MUCH SOONER.she just kept writing prescriptions without seeing me.Her staff is ever changing because she cant keep help.I watched her patie ts change over the years,she now runs a pill mill and dosent care about the people who are really sick.she schedules 6 days out and its because she has too many pill patients.her creepy husband is always tbere yelling at people.

May 17th, 2017

the patients who are writing about Dr Ghafoor bad stuff most of them are drug seeker she did not want to write controlled drug . she does not have to she in not a pain management

she is kind , hardworking and she listen I have never got a Doctor who listen and spent time with me . she caring I love her

May 17th, 2017

she is excellent

she is not a drug seller she is not fake she is true

November 10th, 2016

Should not be a Doctor

This woman should not be a Doctor. She can't get anything right.Her help is as dumb as a box of rocks.

October 14th, 2016

First Time Patient waited 3 weeks to get my first visit. I really Like this Dr. Allot different than others. Has a since of Humor !!!!!! If you dont like her comments go to another Doctor :)

August 19th, 2016

I agree with all the negative reviews!!!!

July 12th, 2016

WORST SO CALLED DOCTOR I HAVE EVER TALKED TO

My husband was referred to this so called doctor by the hospital. The hospital diagnosed him with hyperthyroidism, prehypertension, and possible thyroid cancer. The hospital wanted him to be seen within 2 days. They would not give him an appointment for 9 days because he was a new patient. When we go to the office, I fill out the new patient packet and handed it to the lady at the desk. She laid it down and lost it. Finally find the paperwork, back to get vitals. the nurse put the blood pressure cuff around the middle of his forearm. I made her move it to where the bp is taken, came back exactly as the hospital said prehyprtensive, she said oh its fine. To a room then. we tell her he was diagnosed with hyperthyroidism, she inputs hypo. I correct her. the so called doctor came in said, who is your insurance company, I said I don't have insurance, I will be paying cash for everything. she shut his file and said what do you want me to do then. I explain to her what the hospital said. she said the hospital are idiots and don't know what they are talking about. she said my husband was obviously and alcoholic, HE DOESNT EVEN DRINK. I told her he was drinking juice when the thyroid swelled, she said no hes an alcoholic. then she said I told her he had a fever so it must be an infection. I told her I never said he had a fever and the hospital checked for infection and it was not infected. she said well you should let just take him to the hospital and let them deal with his problem. she said I can look at him and tell it isn't cancerous and he doesn't have a thyroid issue. she said I don't care what the hospital blood work says. do you even have enough money to pay for blood work when I prescribe them? she asked what he was on for the bp. I said the hospital said you would give him something. she said eh his bp is fine. she told me again to take him to the hospital. she changed his diagnosis to hypothyroidism because his mother has it. she said that's what she wants it to be and doesn't want to lose her license for a misdiagnosis. she is a jerk. I have never been treated this horribly. I will never go to her again. if I have to choose between her and the dog, I will talk to the dog about my medical condition.

November 23rd, 2015

Most ins. co's have dropped her!

This woman is an animal for money! NO regard for the patients, and she complains more than examines. Limit of 2 minutes with her. She even advertises in the flyer, the rag that they throw in your driveway. I have seen her staff schedule at least 6 patients for the same time. Wait is 2 hours sometimes, but don't stay in the examine room for more than 2 minutes, she gets NASTY!

October 16th, 2015

THIS WOMAN SHOULD NOT BE A DOCTOR. SHE IS SO RUDE TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. SHE HAS NO COMPASSION AND IS OUT FOR THE MONEY ONLY. I WOULD NOT LET HER TAKE MY CAT.

October 14th, 2015

patient

This woman is a all about working the system for money. Lazy and rude staff. Books 7 or more people for 10:00 appointments, but you don't get seen until about 3-4 hours after your appointment time, EVERYTIME she has had an emergency, if she bothers to apologize. 2 minutes is all you get to explain your symptoms, and God forbid that you have any questions!!! She throws a fit and walks out saying that she should never have gone into private practice! (She is right too) You wait for hours in the waiting room with the other patients only to find out that nobody like her! Leave a comment if you have seen this arrogant freak. She advertises that she takes all of these insurances, but the fact is that the insurance companies stopped taking HER, since she is irresponsible and causes more trouble and money for them.

August 26th, 2015

Loser

Don't go to this loser. She loses patience and then dismisses you. I am glad she did, because I was ready to fire her. Very unintelligent and don't waste your time or money with this self pity Dr. that just wants to take the easy way out. She's a witch.