A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ha-LinChristina Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ha-LinChristina Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ha-LinChristina Lee, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Reproductive Endocrinology
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Lee has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ha-LinChristina Lee MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Ha-LinChristina Lee practice?
- Dr. Ha-LinChristina Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Ha-LinChristina Lee practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Bethlehem Endocrinologists.