A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ha-LinChristina Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ha-LinChristina Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ha-LinChristina Lee, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Reproductive Endocrinology
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Lee has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ha-LinChristina Lee MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Ha-LinChristina Lee practice?
- Dr. Ha-LinChristina Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Ha-LinChristina Lee practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Bethlehem Endocrinologists.