Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones), Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
Bethlehem
95 Highland Ave
Ste 100
Bethlehem, PA 18017
610-868-8600
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  THE BEST  |  show details
Apr 20th, 2011

Doctor Lee is the best physician I've gone to for any issue. Period.Granted, after 5 years of infertility she gave me the gift of my son, but honestly even if I had never gotten pregnant my opinion would be the same.She is 100% dedicated to helping families achieve their dreams. She explains everything, listens to everything and handles every situation individually. SHE is the one who works with you, not strangers who work for her. I know everyone there and they know me.I can't say enough.

|  The wait is well worth it!  |  show details
Mar 9th, 2010

Although there's a wait for Dr. Lee, the reason why is clear. She never rushes you through and takes the time to make sure you understand everything and your questions are answered. After 2 other Drs in the same field, I was beyond impressed to find her. She is extremely knowledgable (answering all questions thoroughly) and her CDC data speaks for itself - extremely good numbers!!! Her bedside manner is wonderful and the staff is very friendly and caring. I love the personal service since it's a 1 Dr, 2 nurse office. You always speak with someone who knows you and your case personally, which hasn't been my experience with other RE's offices.I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Lee to anyone with fertility issues with the only comment being "she is worth the wait". My husband and I knew if there was anyone who was going to help us get pregnant, it would be Dr. Lee and she DID IT! We're expecting our little peanut in October 2010!