A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Halina Kedziora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Halina Kedziora, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kedziora graduated from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow.
Dr. Kedziora has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Halina Maria Kedziora MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Halina M. Kedziora practice?
- Dr. Halina Kedziora has 2 office locations.
Dr. Halina Kedziora practices Internal Medicine near Stratford, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Stratford Internists.