A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Halina Kedziora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Halina Kedziora, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kedziora graduated from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow.
Dr. Kedziora has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kedziora accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans