A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hall Canter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hall Canter is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hall Canter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Canter graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Canter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fairfield Medical Center
- Genesis Healthcare System - Good Samaritan
- Genesis Healthcare System - Bethesda
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hall Gibbons Canter MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hall G. Canter practice?
- Dr. Hall Canter has 1 office location.
Dr. Hall Canter practices Family Medicine near Somerset, OH.
See Somerset Family Physicians.