A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Halla Moussa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Halla Moussa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moussa graduated from University Of Tishreen, Lattakia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Moussa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint John Hospital
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Halla Moussa MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Halla Moussa practice?
- Dr. Halla Moussa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Halla Moussa practices Internal Medicine near Kansas City, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Shawnee, KS.
See Kansas City Internists.