A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Halleh Akbarnia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Halleh Akbarnia, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Akbarnia graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Akbarnia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
- Saint Francis Hospital Of Evanston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Halleh Akbarnia MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Halleh Akbarnia practice?
- Dr. Halleh Akbarnia has 4 office locations.
Dr. Halleh Akbarnia practices Emergency Medicine near Skokie, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Evanston, IL and Richmond, VA.
See Skokie Emergency Physicians.