A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Halliday McDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Halliday McDonald is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Halliday McDonald, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonald graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. McDonald has 11 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- St. David's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Halliday Craige McDonald MD is a female Dermatologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Halliday C. McDonald practice?
- Dr. Halliday McDonald has 4 office locations.
Dr. Halliday McDonald practices Dermatology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Edwards, CO and Austin, TX.
See Dallas Dermatologists.