Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hallie Weiss
Dr. Hallie Weiss, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in Melville, NY and New York, NY (and 4 other locations). She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Weiss is affiliated with Newark Beth Israel Medical Center, NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical Center and Cambridge Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Hallie Weiss has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Hallie Weiss is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Pain Management, Anesthesiology, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
New York, NY
Dr. Walid Chalhoub
New York, NY 0 mi8
Dr. Leonard Saltz
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi32