A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hallie Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Wilson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hallie Jo Wilson DO is a female General Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Hallie J. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Hallie Wilson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hallie Wilson practices General Practice near Freeland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ithaca, MI.
See Freeland General Practitioners.