A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Halline Overby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Halline Overby is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Halline Overby, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Overby graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Overby has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Halline Uzell Overby MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Halline U. Overby practice?
- Dr. Halline Overby has 1 office location.
Dr. Halline Overby practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Lynwood, CA.
See Lynwood Internists and Lynwood Oncologists.