A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Halline Overby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Halline Overby is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Halline Overby, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Overby graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Overby has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Overby accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Halline U. Overby practice?
Dr. Halline Overby practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Hematology near Lynwood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Downey, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Lynwood Internists, Lynwood Oncologists, Lynwood Hematologists, and Lynwood Pathologists.