Dr. Halline Overby Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Halline Overby?

September 8th, 2010

Good Doctor

I think this man is a good doctor. He has been very compassionate when treating me for my ITP illness. He is a bit spaced off when he talks to me but i find that somewhat comforting. There are things he has said to me that have stayed with me 'till this very day. I was going to have my spleen removed and he was very concerned on how fearful I reacted to an invasive surgery. His words "thats all we have left in the end of our sufferings.. just the scars". Those words have helped me through the hardest of times. Although, i rarely visit his office now because my ITP is in remission, i hope he continues providing his patients with his excellent care. He treated me with a treatment called IVIG and put me on high doses of prednisone. Steroids are horrible but seem to help the ill which is okay. I hope ITP patients looking for an hematologist will go to Dr overby

September 1st, 2009

Lacks compassion

I found Dr. Overby while researcing and it wasn't a very good experience. It was very rushed and impersonal. Before I didn't have someone to tell me about this doctor, but now you do.

October 15th, 2017