A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Halsey Settle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Halsey Settle, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Halsey Settle, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Settle graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Settle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Seton Northwest Hospital
- St. David'S South Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Halsey Marvin Settle MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Halsey M. Settle practice?
- Dr. Halsey Settle has 3 office locations.
Dr. Halsey Settle practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lockhart, TX.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.