A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Halsey Settle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Halsey Settle, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Halsey Settle, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Settle graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Settle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Seton Northwest Hospital
- St. David'S South Austin Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Settle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 7 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Halsey M. Settle practice?
Dr. Halsey Settle practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lockhart, TX.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.