Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Halyna Prokopiv
Dr. Halyna Prokopiv, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Normal, IL, with other offices in Beloit, WI and Three Rivers, MI (and 1 other location). She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Prokopiv is affiliated with Advocate BroMenn Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Halyna Prokopiv has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Halyna Prokopiv is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Normal, IL.
Dr. Ayoola Awofadeju
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Normal, IL 0 mi26
Dr. Bhanu Vakkalanka
Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Normal, IL 0 mi23
Dr. Christopher Caudill
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Normal, IL 0 mi21