Learn more about Dr. Hamada Hamid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hamada Hamid is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hamid
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Hamid Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hamada Hamid, DO, MPH is board certified in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamid graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Hamid has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Haven
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hamada Hamid DO and MPH is a male Neurologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Hamada Hamid practice?
- Dr. Hamada Hamid has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hamada Hamid practices Neurology and Psychiatry near North Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT.
See North Haven Neurologists and North Haven Psychiatrists.