A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hamada Hamid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hamada Hamid, DO, MPH is board certified in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamid graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Hamid has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Haven
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hamada Hamid DO and MPH is a male Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Hamada Hamid practice?
- Dr. Hamada Hamid has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hamada Hamid practices Neurology and Psychiatry near North Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT.
See North Haven Neurologists and North Haven Psychiatrists.