A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hamayun Mian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hamayun Mian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hamayun Mian, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Mian graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Mian has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Bellin Hospital
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Green Bay
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hamayun Saeed Mian MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Hamayun S. Mian practice?
- Dr. Hamayun Mian has 1 office location.
Dr. Hamayun Mian practices Urology near Green Bay, WI.
See Green Bay Urologists.