Dr. Hamed Al Ghanim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hamed Al Ghanim?

June 30th, 2017

Excellent walk-in-clinic experience

I saw Dr. Al-Ghanim at the Everett Clinic walk in clinic in Stanwood. He listened carefully to my concerns, thoroughly evaluated my symptoms, and discussed treatment options with me. He included me in my health care decisions instead of just throwing medication at me. Unlike some physicians, he was respectful instead of dismissive when discussing his recommendations, and obviously wanted to find the best option that would work for my situation. He was personable and professional. It was a great visit.

March 20th, 2012

Not terribly helpful

Dr. Al-Ghanim saw my daughter for what turned out to be the common cold with a pretty nasty cough. He wrote her a prescription for cough syrup with codeine to help her sleep at night. My biggest complaint is... when he handed me the written prescription I asked if he could electronically send, fax, or call in the prescription so it would be ready when we arrived at the pharmacy (at the beginning of our appointment they confirmed the pharmacy that we use, they have done this countless times before). He told me that hand carrying the written prescription would be quicker (who is he kidding) and that because the prescription was for a drug with codeine (a narcotic), the written prescription would be required. If he's lazy and doesn't want to electronically send the prescription, fine. Don't lie to me and act like I'm an idiot... it's insulting. We will never see this doctor again. Everett Clinic should evaluate is "bedside manner."

April 14th, 2015