Pediatricians

3330 NW 56th St
Fl 400
Oklahoma City, OK 73112
405-945-4220
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  Great pediatrician in OKC, well respected, great bedside manner  |  show details
Feb 28th, 2014

It took three kids and two pediatricians to finally realize we had found the right doctor for our family. The third time was the charm! Since switching to Dr. Albiek 7 years ago we have been amazed at how many of our friends have been bringing their kids to see him too. He is one of he most knowledgeable pediatricians in OKC. He is efficient (he sees many patients each day), yet we feel when he is in the room with us, he is focused solely on our kids' issues. Recently our youngest daughter had scary high fevers and we didn't know what was going on. He managed her care beautifully and everything is fine now- it took time, but he followed up and it was thorough care, reassuring to us to see him in person. The office staff are friendly and the waiting room is open, spacious and comfortable. We rarely have to wait, if at all, to see Dr. Albiek. We know there are many pediatricians to choose from in OKC as we are life long residents here, but cannot imagine sending our kids to see anyone but the best! Thanks Dr. Albiek for your dedication and hard work and most of all the care you have for your patients. Another great thing not necessarily about Dr. Albiek but about the other Pediatric Group doctors is some of them see patients at an after hours clinic called Kids 1st so we feel we are covered all day every day. The Pediatric Group docs are on call too day and night year round! Dr. Albiek is an amazing, level-headed physician who our family has trusted for nearly a decade and who we hope to be with until the kids leave for college. I will say that if a person is looking for a doctor who might compromise principles through shortcuts like not following protocol or trying to manage urgent care over the phone, that person might want to look elsewhere. He will manage your child's care with the utmost of integrity so you will feel confident your kid's care is in the best hands.

|  Won't help you without an office visit ($120) first  |  show details
Feb 20th, 2014

Terrible bedside manner, medical techs call you "hon" "sweetie" "momma"... totally unprofessional. Don't bother filling out the questionnaire because they don't read it prior to entering the room. Filthy rooms. I bring my own clorox wipes to wipe down the dirty benches. Had a medical emergency question and Dr. Albiek refused to come to the phone for one minute and insisted on seeing my son in the office prior to making him an x-ray appointment for a fracture. Imagine your child in agony, needing to take him for an x-ray and your pediatrician says bring him to the office first (so he can charge you $120 office visit to pay for his home in Gaillardia). He isn't an orthopedic doctor. There was no need to see a screaming child. My physician assistant husband kindly told the triage nurse he would hold for Albiek so he could request a referral. Albiek refused to come to the phone saying he was too busy. We then received a letter saying that my husband was abusive and harsh... a trait I have NEVER witnessed from my husband. This is defamation of character. I am disappointed in Dr. Albiek's unprofessional behavior. I highly do NOT recommend him.

|  show details
Aug 17th, 2012

very bad bedside manners!

|  Love Pediatric Group  |  show details
Aug 2nd, 2012

I have been taking my kids to see Dr. Albiek since they were born and he is an amazing doctor. We love you Albiek.

|  Wonderful  |  show details
by Heather Terry on May 30th, 2010

Dr Albiek is great. He is very informative and down to earth. The office staff is very polite and helpful.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
by Amy Matteson on May 22nd, 2010

I called on this doctor when I was in sales several years ago. I had a child who was 3 and sick at home. I had taken him to see his doctor and not real pleased with the answer I got. I ran into Dr. Albiek and told him my childs symptoms....Dr. Albiek told me that because my son wasn't his patient he couldn't speculate but that I needed to watch him closely and if he gets worse, take him to the ER. It was valentines day when this happened. My phone rang around 6:00 and Dr. Albiek said, "I can't stop thinking of your son, if you want I will look at him for you". I took my son in immediatly and 30 minutes later he was admitted to the hospital. I believe Dr. Albiek saved my sons life or prevented him from long term challenges. I thank God for this man. You can email me with any questions but we love Dr. Albiek.John & Amy Mattesonamy@amymatteson.com

|  Never a long wait  |  show details
by solamil on Nov 4th, 2008 on kudzu.com

When I take my kids to the doctor, I want it to be quick. I never have to wait long with Dr. Albiek. He is professional and explains what we need to do for our kids. I recommend him to anyone who has kids. As a busy parent, time and expertise are important.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com