Dr. Hamed Albiek Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hamed Albiek?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Hamed Albiek?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 14th, 2015

Dr. Albeik #1 Pediatrician in OKC

My little girls love Dr. Albeik! He is the best pediatric in OKC!

November 3rd, 2015

Fantastic

Dr. Albiek is an outstanding pediatrician! He far surpasses in all my expectations. His visits are always so enjoyable. He's very personable, always listens to my concerns, and has always made the correct diagnosis. He is also great with my twin babies! I seriously don't have a single complaint about him or his staff. His nurses are so nice and the office as a whole is great and they always get us in on time.

September 21st, 2015

Eh. Go to someone else who cares.

Okay Dr., however very arrogant and does not listen to what I am saying. Is a big pusher of everything to do with "new medicine" and wants you to take the latest "test" medicine from the pharmaceutical company.

February 28th, 2014

Great pediatrician in OKC, well respected, great bedside manner

It took three kids and two pediatricians to finally realize we had found the right doctor for our family. The third time was the charm! Since switching to Dr. Albiek 7 years ago we have been amazed at how many of our friends have been bringing their kids to see him too. He is one of he most knowledgeable pediatricians in OKC. He is efficient (he sees many patients each day), yet we feel when he is in the room with us, he is focused solely on our kids' issues. Recently our youngest daughter had scary high fevers and we didn't know what was going on. He managed her care beautifully and everything is fine now- it took time, but he followed up and it was thorough care, reassuring to us to see him in person. The office staff are friendly and the waiting room is open, spacious and comfortable. We rarely have to wait, if at all, to see Dr. Albiek. We know there are many pediatricians to choose from in OKC as we are life long residents here, but cannot imagine sending our kids to see anyone but the best! Thanks Dr. Albiek for your dedication and hard work and most of all the care you have for your patients. Another great thing not necessarily about Dr. Albiek but about the other Pediatric Group doctors is some of them see patients at an after hours clinic called Kids 1st so we feel we are covered all day every day. The Pediatric Group docs are on call too day and night year round! Dr. Albiek is an amazing, level-headed physician who our family has trusted for nearly a decade and who we hope to be with until the kids leave for college. I will say that if a person is looking for a doctor who might compromise principles through shortcuts like not following protocol or trying to manage urgent care over the phone, that person might want to look elsewhere. He will manage your child's care with the utmost of integrity so you will feel confident your kid's care is in the best hands.

February 20th, 2014

Won't help you without an office visit ($120) first

Terrible bedside manner, medical techs call you "hon" "sweetie" "momma"... totally unprofessional. Don't bother filling out the questionnaire because they don't read it prior to entering the room. Filthy rooms. I bring my own clorox wipes to wipe down the dirty benches. Had a medical emergency question and Dr. Albiek refused to come to the phone for one minute and insisted on seeing my son in the office prior to making him an x-ray appointment for a fracture. Imagine your child in agony, needing to take him for an x-ray and your pediatrician says bring him to the office first (so he can charge you $120 office visit to pay for his home in Gaillardia). He isn't an orthopedic doctor. There was no need to see a screaming child. My physician assistant husband kindly told the triage nurse he would hold for Albiek so he could request a referral. Albiek refused to come to the phone saying he was too busy. We then received a letter saying that my husband was abusive and harsh... a trait I have NEVER witnessed from my husband. This is defamation of character. I am disappointed in Dr. Albiek's unprofessional behavior. I highly do NOT recommend him.

August 17th, 2012

very bad bedside manners!

August 2nd, 2012

Love Pediatric Group

I have been taking my kids to see Dr. Albiek since they were born and he is an amazing doctor. We love you Albiek.

September 22nd, 2010

AWESOME, AWESOME Pediatrician.

I have been through 2 pediatrictians so far with my 4 month old son and I was blown away with how GREAT Dr. Albiek was from the first appointment. He ...

May 31st, 2010

Wonderful

Dr Albiek is great. He is very informative and down to earth. The office staff is very polite and helpful.

April 12th, 2016