A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hamed Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hamed Ali is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hamed Ali, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Debreceni Orvostudomanyi Egyetem.
Dr. Ali has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pitt County Memorial Hospital
- Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Inc./Towanda
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hamed Hussein Ali MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hamed H. Ali practice?
- Dr. Hamed Ali has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hamed Ali practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Greenville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Myrtle Beach, SC and Sayre, PA.
See Greenville Internists, Greenville Critical Care Practitioners, and Greenville Pulmonologists.