Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hamed Kabiri
Dr. Hamed Kabiri, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stafford, VA. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Kabiri is affiliated with Inova Mount Vernon Hospital, Potomac Hospital and Stafford Hospital Center. Dr. Kabiri has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Hamed Kabiri has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Hamed Kabiri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stafford, VA.
Dr. Michael Goeden
Stafford, VA 3.67 mi41
Dr. Jeffrey Bennett
Pediatrics, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Stafford, VA 4.27 mi23
Dr. John Pi
Emergency Medicine, Sports Medicine
Quantico, VA 6.90 mi25