A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hamed Kargozaran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hamed Kargozaran is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hamed Kargozaran, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kargozaran graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Kargozaran has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- West La Medical Center
- Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hamed Kargozaran MD is a male Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hamed Kargozaran practice?
- Dr. Hamed Kargozaran has 1 office location.
Dr. Hamed Kargozaran practices Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.