A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hamed Qaisar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hamed Qaisar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Qaisar
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Qaisar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Qaisar graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Qaisar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hamed H Qaisar MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hamed H. Qaisar practice?
- Dr. Hamed Qaisar has 1 office location.
Dr. Hamed Qaisar practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Pulmonologists.