A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hameed Dosunmu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hameed Dosunmu, Internist, Hospitalist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hameed Dosunmu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dosunmu graduated from University Of Ibadan. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dosunmu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
- Sid Peterson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hameed Adedeji Dosunmu MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hameed A. Dosunmu practice?
- Dr. Hameed Dosunmu has 1 office location.
Dr. Hameed Dosunmu practices Internal Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists.