A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hameed Sheikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hameed Sheikh, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheikh graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Sheikh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hameed Ali Sheikh MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Hameed A. Sheikh practice?
- Dr. Hameed Sheikh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hameed Sheikh practices Anesthesiology near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
See Marlton Anesthesiologists.