A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hameem Changezi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hameem Changezi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Changezi
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hameem Changezi, FACC, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Changezi graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Changezi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hameem Changezi FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Hameem Changezi practice?
- Dr. Hameem Changezi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hameem Changezi practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Blanc, MI.
See Flint Cardiologists.