A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hameem Changezi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hameem Changezi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Changezi
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Changezi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hameem Changezi, FACC, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Changezi graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Changezi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hameem Changezi FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Hameem Changezi practice?
- Dr. Hameem Changezi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hameem Changezi practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Blanc, MI.
See Flint Cardiologists.