A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hamendra Rana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Rana graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Rana has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Communities Hospital
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rana accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 18 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hamendra Rana practice?
Dr. Hamendra Rana practices Internal Medicine near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Internists.