A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hamendra Rana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Rana graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Rana has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Communities Hospital
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hamendra Rana MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hamendra Rana practice?
- Dr. Hamendra Rana has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hamendra Rana practices Internal Medicine near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Paramount, CA and Montebello, CA.
See Santa Ana Internists.