A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hamid Alam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hamid Alam, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alam graduated from Sylhet Mag Osmani Medical College.
Dr. Alam has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 13 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hamid M. Alam practice?
Dr. Hamid Alam practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near East Patchogue, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Patchogue, NY and Bedford Hills, NY.