A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hamid Alam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hamid Alam, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alam graduated from Sylhet Mag Osmani Medical College.
Dr. Alam has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hamid Morshedul Alam BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Hamid M. Alam practice?
- Dr. Hamid Alam has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hamid Alam practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near East Patchogue, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Patchogue, NY and Bedford Hills, NY.