A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hamid Alam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alam
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alam Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hamid Alam, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alam graduated from Sylhet Mag Osmani Medical College.
Dr. Alam has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hamid M Alam BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Hamid M. Alam practice?
- Dr. Hamid Alam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hamid Alam practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Patchogue, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bedford Hills, NY.
See Patchogue Radiologists.