A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hamid Burney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hamid Burney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hamid Burney, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burney graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Burney has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hamid Burney MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hamid Burney practice?
- Dr. Hamid Burney has 1 office location.
Dr. Hamid Burney practices Internal Medicine near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Internists.