A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hamid Eskandari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hamid Eskandari is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eskandari
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hamid Eskandari, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eskandari graduated from Kermanshah University Of Medical Sciences And Health Services.
Dr. Eskandari has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hamid Eskandari MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hamid Eskandari practice?
- Dr. Hamid Eskandari has 1 office location.
Dr. Hamid Eskandari practices Family Medicine near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Family Physicians.