Family Physicians

4950 W Sunset Blvd
4th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90027
800-954-8000
Locations and availability (4)

2.5

|  Excellent in every aspect  |  show details
by Parviz Fkakhrai on Dec 21st, 2013

This doctor is the best I have ever encountered in the last 27 years. He always cares about not only my health but rather shows his care and compassion about my cancer, directs me to seek the proper help. Spends much time learning about me as a person along w/ the care I receive outside, he is not there to make money, he is a caring, compassion, loving doctor whom I would introduce to all of my loved ones and friends.

|  No service provided from this "service provider"  |  show details
Jun 18th, 2013

The staff in this office is unprofessional and rude. Laura, the receptionist, screamed at me on the phone when I insisted at 5pm Friday the doctor call me before Monday morning as he apparently (and without telling me) made changes to my mother's medications and I wasn't sure if they were intentional or not. Este, the nurse practitioner, texted (yes, texted) me when I could not get through to Laura and hung up. Michelle Burns, the physician's assistant, told the medical group case manager that she had concerns that I was not able to follow up with my mother's care (which is untrue) when she didn't like a conversation we had about never hearing from Dr Eskandari. Dr Eskandari had Michelle Burns return his calls and never called me once before discharging my mother. He made medication changes that I wasn't made aware of and nearly missed! Unbelievable.

|  Despite this Doctor supposedly 'caring' for a parent, we never met him  |  show details
by P Doremus on Aug 10th, 2010

nor did we ever have the courtesy of a phone call, let alone any transparency regarding his care. Or should I say, lack thereof.