Dr. Hamid Eskandari Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hamid Eskandari?

Premature discharge

Posted on July 11th, 2016

My family member was discharged from a SNF and was readmitted through the ER in less than 24 hrs due to a life threatening undiagnosed infection.

Posted on February 16th, 2016

I'm very thankful of Dr Hamid Eskandary He's one of the best doctor I ever had in my life. He is carrying kind patient with the highest knowledge. Thank you Dr Hamid Eskandary . You deserve to have the best.

Excellent in every aspect

Posted on December 21st, 2013

This doctor is the best I have ever encountered in the last 27 years. He always cares about not only my health but rather shows his care and compassion about my cancer, directs me to seek the proper help. Spends much time learning about me as a person along w/ the care I receive outside, he is not there to make money, he is a caring, compassion, loving doctor whom I would introduce to all of my loved ones and friends.

No service provided from this "service provider"

Posted on June 19th, 2013

The staff in this office is unprofessional and rude. Laura, the receptionist, screamed at me on the phone when I insisted at 5pm Friday the doctor call me before Monday morning as he apparently (and without telling me) made changes to my mother's medications and I wasn't sure if they were intentional or not. Este, the nurse practitioner, texted (yes, texted) me when I could not get through to Laura and hung up. Michelle Burns, the physician's assistant, told the medical group case manager that she had concerns that I was not able to follow up with my mother's care (which is untrue) when she didn't like a conversation we had about never hearing from Dr Eskandari. Dr Eskandari had Michelle Burns return his calls and never called me once before discharging my mother. He made medication changes that I wasn't made aware of and nearly missed! Unbelievable.

Despite this Doctor supposedly 'caring' for a parent, we never met him

Posted on August 10th, 2010

nor did we ever have the courtesy of a phone call, let alone any transparency regarding his care. Or should I say, lack thereof.

Posted on August 14th, 2017