A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hamid Ghanbari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghanbari
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Ghanbari Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghanbari graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Ghanbari has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hamid Ghanbari MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Hamid Ghanbari practice?
- Dr. Hamid Ghanbari has 12 office locations.
Dr. Hamid Ghanbari practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Brighton, MI.
See Livonia Internists and Livonia Cardiologists.