A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hamid Ghanbari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghanbari graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Ghanbari has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hamid Ghanbari MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Hamid Ghanbari practice?
- Dr. Hamid Ghanbari has 12 office locations.
Dr. Hamid Ghanbari practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Brighton, MI.
See Livonia Internists and Livonia Cardiologists.