A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hamid Hosseini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hamid Hosseini is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hamid Hosseini, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hosseini graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hosseini has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Depaul Health Center
- St Anthonys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hamid A Hosseini MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Hamid A. Hosseini practice?
- Dr. Hamid Hosseini has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hamid Hosseini practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Florissant, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Florissant Obstetricians & Gynecologists.