A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hamid Hussain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hamid Hussain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hussain
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hussain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hamid Hussain, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hussain graduated from Kabir Medical College, Peshawar.
Dr. Hussain has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hamid Hussain MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hamid Hussain practice?
- Dr. Hamid Hussain has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hamid Hussain practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Port Jefferson, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Center Moriches, NY.
See Port Jefferson Allergists and Port Jefferson Internists.