A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hamid Hussain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hamid Hussain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hamid Hussain, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hussain graduated from Kabir Medical College, Peshawar.
Dr. Hussain has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Stony Brook University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hamid Hussain MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hamid Hussain practice?
- Dr. Hamid Hussain has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hamid Hussain practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Port Jefferson, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Center Moriches, NY.
See Port Jefferson Allergists and Port Jefferson Internists.