A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hamid Hussain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hamid Hussain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hamid Hussain, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Latex Allergy Latex Hypersensitivity and Sinus Infection Sinusitis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hussain graduated from Kabir Medical College, Peshawar.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hussain has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Stony Brook University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hussain accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hamid Hussain practice?
Dr. Hamid Hussain practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, and Internal Medicine near Center Moriches, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Port Jefferson, NY.
See Center Moriches Allergists and Center Moriches Internists.