A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hamid Jalali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hamid Jalali is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Jalali graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jalali has 9 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Christus Hospital - St. Mary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hamid Reza Jalali DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hamid R. Jalali practice?
- Dr. Hamid Jalali has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hamid Jalali practices Family Medicine near Orange, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mauriceville, TX.
See Orange Family Physicians.