Dr. Hamid Jalali DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 5th, 2015
I've been seeing this Dr. for years, he is a kind caring man. If his patients would only listened to his advise.

December 4th, 2013
His secretary is the rudest b--ch ive ever dealt with
I have asthma not bad so i dont use inhalers much but when i need them i need them! I was 500 miles out of town and my asthma started getting me bad my inhaler went emptied so i called dr jalalis office and his rude a-- secretary answered the phone and didnt want to help me out at all then she finally asked him to call in an inhaler for me after three phone calls and 2 hours later and he told her to tell me to go c a doctor! Theres no way i will ever go back to them people and i will tell everyone i know how sorry that guy and his secretary are!!!!

October 12th, 2012
Carrie
Short wait time, friendly staff. Best doctor ever!!! Tust him 100%

September 13th, 2012
Great Doctor and staff.
He is always correct on diagnosis. I have been going to him for 20 years or so and have complete trust in him and his staff. Great Doctor and staff.

May 10th, 2011
He doesnt seem to care at times.Dont see to give a craqp at times will not call in scripts when very much needed. Husband thinks hes a quack. Doesnt call in scripts when my dad doesnt have much time to live, and the Elavil doesnt work and I have told him that. Nursers are great but he isnt, ect. Could write more about him but cant even sit at computer to type more. Headaches are so bad but he doesnt do nothing.

September 24th, 2009
Dr. Jalali
I highly appreciate Dr. Jalali's practice! Everytime I've gone to him or my family members have; he takes the time to actually find out what just might be wrong before giving any medications or other info to us. Dr. Jalali has been our family doctor for quite a while and I highly recommend him to anyone! He's absolutely a great doctor! He cares about each patient and takes time with each of us everytime we've gone in. All the office staff and other employees are friendly!