A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hamid Kamran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hamid Kamran, Gastroenterologist, Otolaryngological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hamid Kamran, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamran graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kamran has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hamid Kamran MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Hamid Kamran practice?
- Dr. Hamid Kamran has 1 office location.
Dr. Hamid Kamran practices Gastroenterology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Gastroenterologists.