Dr. Hamid Keshvari-Rasti Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hamid Keshvari-Rasti?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Hamid Keshvari-Rasti?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 4th, 2017

Amazing

I saw this Doctor yesterday after recommendation of a friend. I had reviewed his profile before and because of the comments I read here was very histant. However my friend convinced me to go and see him. I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised. I work in service industry and know what customer service is. This Doctor was amazingly professional and caring. His knowledge and approach to patient care was one of the best experiences I ever had. His staff were supernice and helpful. I promised myself that I would make a point of coming back and write a comment about my wonderful experience.

August 24th, 2016

Not a pleasant office to go to. YOU ARE TREATED LIKE A NUMBER AND NOT A HUMAN.

March 2nd, 2016

Run Don't Walk

Please read all the reviews carefully and pay close attention to the ones with negative comments. The commenters who said, "Run Don't Walk!" "Arrogant", applies to his staff and doctors. No one on earth deserves the kind of treatment they dish out!

September 30th, 2014

Plain out rude doctor and staff members.

January 13th, 2014

I have never met a doctor so cold and uncaring. His bedside manner is horrible. He talks very fast and is always in a rush, making you feel uncomfortable asking any questions. During one visit, I asked a question and he clearly became irritated because he was on his way out the door to the next patient, after only being in the room with me for approximately 3 minutes. He then proceeded to discuss my confidential patient information in the hallway instead of coming back into the room. This doctor literally spends 3-5 minutes with each patient. He is clearly in the business for money and not because he cares about you. I believe someone on his staff or either he himself posted this excellent rating.

December 23rd, 2013

amazing!

I'm pretty surprised to read these negative comments. I had a wonderful visit and he was very caring and listened very carefully to all of my concerns. He truly made me feel better both physically and emotionally. I was very worried before i went to the doctors, but from the minute i walked in his office, the atmosphere and staff was so relaxing and warm that my stress decreased. I will definitely recommend to all family and friends.

December 21st, 2013

Dr. Rasti is by far the most caring doctor I had. The atmosphere in the office is amazing. The staff follows up on you after the appointments. The receptionist and the nurses are very sweet. Highly recommended !

November 17th, 2013

Get your running shoes ready

His staff is very rude. They will not let you see him even in an emergency. The nurse/reseptionist tells you when you call that they don't have any available appointments but yet when you do get an appointment there is no one in the office at all. They also ask what type of problem you are having and tell you that they don't treat that. The doctor is an arrogant man and not caring. It seemed like when I would talk to him about my health issues he would roll his eyes. Run Run Run.

October 10th, 2013

This Doctor made my 87 year old Aunt cry. He told her she was obese. How do you say something like that to a sweet little lady ? Very rude . Office staff is horrid. Stay far away fro this place.

October 10th, 2013

Good MD

I read the other reviews and I'm quite shocked at the negative comments for this doctor. I had quite a good experience besides the wait ( despise that). He was thorough and I appreciated the passion put during my check up. The office staff may be a little disorganized ( I observed...which affects the image of the physicians) but I thought he was a good provider. I didn't detect an air of arrogance but confidence which may be misinterpreted as "arrogance". He was knowlegeable of his field of practice and I don't think practiced out of his scope of medicine. Overall, good to great docotr and would recommend him to family, friends and co-workers.

August 30th, 2013

Most unprofessional doctor I have ever seen. He required constant reminders to figure out what medicine he was prescribing me... At least could have had some consideration for his patients and reviewed their charts for a moment prior to the appointment. Appointments are always started late, as the doctor goes at "his own pace- imagine how long the wait time would be if he actually reviewed his notes!

July 19th, 2013

Ms

Dr Hamid Ramin Keshvari Rasti is an arrogant condescending so-called physician. His bed side manner is pathetic and needs A LOT of work, maybe going back to school might help. He "thinks" he is a specialist and practices outside the scope of his practice. Don't be fooled by this man, stay away! He is someone that is very incompetent.