Internist, Hospitalist
Video profile
12600 Pembroke Rd
Hollywood, FL 33027
954-499-9488
Locations and availability (3)

2.0

by Sanalia on Feb 26th, 2014

Should work with dead people.

by Al on Jan 13th, 2014

I have never met a doctor so cold and uncaring. His bedside manner is horrible. He talks very fast and is always in a rush, making you feel uncomfortable asking any questions. During one visit, I asked a question and he clearly became irritated because he was on his way out the door to the next patient, after only being in the room with me for approximately 3 minutes. He then proceeded to discuss my confidential patient information in the hallway instead of coming back into the room. This doctor literally spends 3-5 minutes with each patient. He is clearly in the business for money and not because he cares about you. I believe someone on his staff or either he himself posted this excellent rating.

|  amazing!  |  show details
by Ahava on Dec 23rd, 2013

I'm pretty surprised to read these negative comments. I had a wonderful visit and he was very caring and listened very carefully to all of my concerns. He truly made me feel better both physically and emotionally. I was very worried before i went to the doctors, but from the minute i walked in his office, the atmosphere and staff was so relaxing and warm that my stress decreased. I will definitely recommend to all family and friends.

Dec 21st, 2013

Dr. Rasti is by far the most caring doctor I had. The atmosphere in the office is amazing. The staff follows up on you after the appointments. The receptionist and the nurses are very sweet. Highly recommended !

by Kinoa on Oct 10th, 2013

This Doctor made my 87 year old Aunt cry. He told her she was obese. How do you say something like that to a sweet little lady ? Very rude . Office staff is horrid. Stay far away fro this place.

|  Good MD  |  show details
by Shupiza T. on Oct 10th, 2013

I read the other reviews and I'm quite shocked at the negative comments for this doctor. I had quite a good experience besides the wait ( despise that). He was thorough and I appreciated the passion put during my check up. The office staff may be a little disorganized ( I observed...which affects the image of the physicians) but I thought he was a good provider. I didn't detect an air of arrogance but confidence which may be misinterpreted as "arrogance". He was knowlegeable of his field of practice and I don't think practiced out of his scope of medicine. Overall, good to great docotr and would recommend him to family, friends and co-workers.

by Paul on Jul 23rd, 2013

Horrible Staff and irresponsible Doctor.

|  M.l  |  show details
by Michelle.L on Jun 22nd, 2013

I think Dr. Rasti is extremely personable & compassionate. Congratulations on his new staff & office. Best of luck :)

by kinya on Jun 18th, 2013

Not a very nice person. He be littles you. Very rude office staff as well.

May 21st, 2013

this doctor is the worst dr i have ever been to in my life. he hates all jewish people and doesn't allow jewish people to work in his office, he fired one who was jewish. he is as nasty as they come and needs to go back to wherever he came from. he stands in the doorway and runs out. he is abrupt when asked questions. his staff is just as worse as he is. they are sassy and nasty. don't ever go to this so called dr expecially if you are jewish.

by Paulina O. on May 10th, 2013

My mother went to see you today for HORRIBLE neck pain. Have you ever lived with chronic pain??? It appears not. If you cannot be compassionate towards your patients maybe you should reconsider your career choice. As a doctor you should NEVER blow someone off and act like the pain in their body is no big deal. Thank you for giving another doctor business because we will certainly be getting a second opinion. I pray God touches your heart (which appears to be cold) and teaches you compassion and love for the ill. I will be praying for you. I didn't want to give you any stars but I could not submit my review without clicking on a star. So ya got 1 think of as a negative 1!!!!

by Marienella on Apr 16th, 2013

I give this doctor 2 THUMBS DOWN

by Mandy on Apr 11th, 2013

Not a good Doctor at. Very rude individual. I t is very easy to get an appointment with him because he has no more than 15 patients.

by Donna on Apr 6th, 2013

I was referred to this doctor by a number of Nurses that work with him closely. I was well received in the office. The doctor, Without any knowledge of how I was referred, After listening to my history Give me a complete examination and explanation of what he's going to do. He actually drew a diagram regarding my condition And answered all my questions. I found him to be extremely humble yet very confident. I reviewed this website before I go see the doctor and truthfully had my reservations. But after meeting him in person I have to Say that some of these comments could not be further From the truth. I am planning to keep him as my primary physician and definitely recommend it to other people. AAA rated.

|  great doctor  |  show details
Jan 31st, 2013

Dr. Rasti is a great, knowledgable doctor. He is a DOCTOR, not a social worker, so everyone who rated him below me is clearly looking for someone to pamper them and say "there there." people have forgotten what a doctor does. they examine you, and make suggestions. they are not there to be your pal, or your mom. he is incredibaly smart, he spent five minutes with me, and within the five minutes, he pinpointed every problem i was having and his treatment for me was clearly explained by him. within days, my condition improved. I don't mind if a doctor is not personable, as long as he takes care of me. by the way, I AM jewish, and the comment below disgusts me. He is not an arab, but even if he were, the comment below just shows how hateful some people can be.

Mar 7th, 2009

Great Physician. Spent a lot of time explaining our plan of care.