Dr. Hamid Khan MD Patient Reviews

November 24th, 2011
T

November 24th, 2011
wrong doctor to go to
I would not go back to this doctor. I went to him because it was "politically correct". I got an inaccurate diagnosis for a simple injury. I t costed me a major surgery and future problems down the line. It may be "politically incorrect" but this doctor should not be practicing in main stream America. He messed up my diagnosis. I had to go to another orthopedic surgeon because he does not know what he is doing. A big mistake on my part.Never again.

November 11th, 2011
injured for life as a result of this doctor
Dr Hamid Kahn ordered a bone scan on me and failed to view thr results or read the nuclear medicine report. There were five fractures in my right foot and a large focal point in my left patella. When i inquired about these fractures he quickly dismissed my inquiry as being unimportant, insignificant. Had he read the scan or the nuclear medicine report he would have known that it was his legal, medical and ethical responsibility to follow up these fractures with the approppriate xrays. He failed to do this. The patella fracture progressed to a full fracture that resulted in a major surgery with removal of the fracture and repair of the quadricept tendon. The end result is arthritis and an inability to return to athletic activity. In all, this man took an athlete with an oxygen uptake of 72 ml per kg/body weight/ minute exercise and sidelined her for life. I cannot even begin to express the grief I have had with going to this condescending, authoritarian, incompetent doctor. With doctors like this, why should we even bother having doctors? This man should not be praticing on Americans.

February 25th, 2015