A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hamid Khorasani Far:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hamid Khorasani Far, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khorasani Far has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Promise Hospital of East Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hamid Khorasani Far MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hamid Khorasani Far practice?
- Dr. Hamid Khorasani Far has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hamid Khorasani Far practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Geriatric Doctors.