A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hamid Khorasani Far:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hamid Khorasani Far is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khorasani Far
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khorasani Far Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hamid Khorasani Far, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Khorasani Far has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Promise Hospital of East Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hamid Khorasani Far MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hamid Khorasani Far practice?
- Dr. Hamid Khorasani Far has 1 office location.
Dr. Hamid Khorasani Far practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Internists and Long Beach Geriatric Doctors.