Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  he listens  |  show details
Sep 4th, 2013

Dr. Kourdoni is the best PCP I have had so far. He is caring, listens, and patiently allows you to participate in your health care discussions. This is rare! So of course you have to wait about a week or two for an appointment. He is high in demand. I have to agree with a previous reviewer; I miss his prior assistant, Siven, and find the new one not nearly as efficient or professional which is unfortunate. I am surprised at some of the low ratings on here, it's not his fault that Sutter North hires sub-par staff or over books him. So far, I have had a crappy year health wise and am glad he is my doctor. I would recommend him.

|  Great  |  show details
Aug 21st, 2013

He was the only doctor that tried to help me instead of just giving me pills. I would highly recommend !

|  Pleasant but....  |  show details
Apr 22nd, 2013

He has a great bedside manner However when it comes to his total care I am not satisfied I have been Under his care for five years it is now is really hard to get in appointment I don't believe he has made the best medical decisions in regards to me His new medical assistant is horrible I miss Seven In fact the last experiences have been so bad i am looking for a new doctor

|  show details
Sep 13th, 2011

I like Dr Kourdoni alot. I take my mother to see him and he explains things very well. He knows what medication work and the ones that are also econimical and is willing to send Rxs to the most econimical pharmacies. He keeps us up to date with every thing!

|  show details
Dec 2nd, 2010

He does not like peers as his patients. He thinks he is the most accurate physician & if his patients want to be involved in their own care, he refuses to see them. His nurse told me today that Dr. Kourdoni feels intimidated because I know more about my medical condition than he does. God forbid a patient asks too many questions, he will d/c their care on the spot!!

|  Lack of follow through  |  show details
Sep 1st, 2010

Left several messages with office call back was promised but never happened.