A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hamid Lalani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hamid Lalani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lalani graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar.
Dr. Lalani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Peninsula Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lalani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hamid I. Lalani practice?
Dr. Hamid Lalani practices Family Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Family Physicians.