A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hamid Latifi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hamid Latifi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hamid Latifi, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Latifi graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Latifi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Waxahachie
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hamid Reza Latifi MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Hamid R. Latifi practice?
- Dr. Hamid Latifi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hamid Latifi practices Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Dallas Radiologists.