A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hamid Mahmood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hamid Mahmood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hamid Mahmood, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahmood graduated from Ayub Medical College, Abbottabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mahmood has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bone and Joint Hospital
- Integris Canadian Valley Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hamid Mahmood MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hamid Mahmood practice?
- Dr. Hamid Mahmood has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hamid Mahmood practices Internal Medicine near Mustang, OK.
See Mustang Internists.